The other day when I was cleaning and organizing my desk, I saw these bunny stickers sitting around and I thought hey this would look so cute on the nails. This bunny mani is just super adorable, little kids will love it, and it's also great to wear on bunny day (Easter) ha ha..
Step by step on how to create this bunny nail art:
1. paint a round shape at the tip of the nail with white polish
2. use dotting tool to draw 2 lines for bunny's ears
3. create 2 black dots for bunny's eyes, a tiny dot for her nose, and a thin smile line for mouth
4. draw 2 pink dots under the eyes for bunny's blush. Apply top coat
Products I used:
1. Sinful Colors Snow Me White
2. Sinful Colors Black on Black
3. Revlon Brilliant Strength Enamor (pink)
4. Seche Vite top coat
5. dotting tools
If you'd like to see how it's done in action, please watch the video below ^_^
Hope you enjoy this video. Please give this video a thumb up/like if you find it helpful :> Thank you!
♥ LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK, SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND PINTEREST ♥