Hi! In today's post, I'd like to share a tutorial on how to easily create this panda nail art. Trust me, this panda mani looks very very adorable on the nails, and it's really easy to create! Best part? you only need 2 polishes (black and white) to create a awesome nail art! It's fast and simple :>
Here is a step by step on how to create this panda nail art:
1. With white polish, paint a round shape at the tip of your nail. This will be panda's head.
2. Use dotting tool dipped into black polish, draw 2 half circle for panda's ears.
3. Create 2 bigger black dots for panda's eyes and a small dot for nose.
4. Use a smaller dotting tool or tooth pick, finish the eyes with white dots. Apply top coat and you are done! pretty easy, right?
Products I used:
1. Sinful Colors Snow Me White
2. Sinful Colors Black on Black
3. Seche Vite Top Coat
4. Dotting Tools
If you would like to see how to create this nail art in action, please watch the video below:
Please give this video a thumb up/like if you like it or find it helpful :>
Thank you for checking!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and like me on Facebook.