I finally got my beauty blog going, very excited and can't wait to fill in more posts in the future! First post first, I'd like to share this pink leopard nail art today. Personally I'm not a big fan of leopard, I felt it's too wild(?!) or it just doesn't work for me. But I altered the color combo and quite like how it turned out. Pinks + leopard = cute!
Here is how to create this nail art:
1. Paint all nails light pink
2. Use dotting tool with hot pink polish, create some random dots
3. Use a smaller dotting tool (or tooth pick), with black polish (or anything darker), outline the hot pink dots. It almost like drawing "c" outside the pink dots. And add a couple more tiny black dots around the pinks. and ta-da! pink leopard nail art is done. Apply top coat to complete.
4. If you feel leopard art on all fingernails is too busy, you can paint just one finger and leave the rest pink. So you'll have a cute pink mani with a pop of leopard!
5. Or you can paint leopard art to all nails. I think it's very feminine and cute! :)
1. Revlon Brilliant Strength in Enamor (light pink)
2. Sinful Colors Dressed to Kill (hot pink)
3. Sinful Colors Black on Black
4. Seche Vite Top Coat
5. Dotting tools
If you would like to see how to create this nail art in action, please watch the video below:
Please don't forget to thumb up this video if you find it helpful.
Thank you for checking! ♥