Saturday, July 13, 2013
Despicable Me 2: Minions Nail Art
Happy weekend everyone! Today I'd like to share with you a very cute nail art inspired by the cute minions from the movie Despicable Me 2. I had fun recreating them on my nails. Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Na-Na.... haaaa
♥ Minions Banana song ^_^
♥ Minions nails step by step:
1. as always, apply base coat to protect your natural nail.
2. paint your nails yellow, and let them dry completely. Then tape your nail like so.
3. paint the upper section with black nail polish, and button section with blue nail polish.
4. while the black & blue polish are still wet, carefully remove the tapes.
5. create a silver circle in the center.
6. create a slightly smaller white circle inside the silver.
7. add a tiny black dot inside the white to complete the eye part.
8. draw a smile with toothpick dipped into black polish.
9. apply top coat to smooth out and seal your nail design.
note: you can be creative and make every minion unique by altering the eyes and mouths.
♥ Products I used:
1. OPI Nail Envy
2.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening
3. Sinful Colors Black on Black
4. Sinful Colors Snow Me White
5. Revlon Brilliant Strength in Mesmerize (blue)
6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City (silver)
7. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
8. Scotch Tape
9. Dotting tools
If you would like to see how to create this manicure in action, please watch the video below:
Don't forget to thumb up this video if you like it and find it helpful. Thank you!
♥ Subscribe to my YouTube channel
♥ Like me on Facebook
♥ Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest