Happy Friday everyone! Today I'd like to share with you a cute and easy daisy flower manicure. Do you know that the meanings of daisies represent purity, loyal love and are symbol of innocence. It also can symbolize new beginnings. But to me, it simply represents happiness, I don't know why. ha ha ...
For this daisy nail art, you only need a toothpick as your dotting tool, no professional nail art tools required.
Manicure Step by Step:
1. apply base coat
2. paint your nails light pink
3. use the rounded side of a toothpick, dipped into white polish and create 5 dots (petals)
4. then use the same tooth pick, dipped into yellow polish, and create one dot in the center to finish your daisy flower
5. apply top coat to smooth out and seal your designs!
Products I used:
1. OPI Nail Envy
2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 205 Pink Blink
3. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 425 Blue-Away
4. Sinful Colors Snow Me White
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
If you'd like to see how to create this nail art in action, please watch the video below ✿
Please thumb up this video if you like it and find it helpful :)
Thanks for checking!